Saturday, June 4, 2016

Joy Ashton joy.ashton@myldsmail.net

Jun 1 (3 days ago)
to me
We flew a long way but the sunrise this morning at 4-30 a.m. was BEAUTIFUL. On the plane to LA I sat next to this guy named Raul who is a religious person and we had a nice 1 hour chat about religion. Luckily, he was sandwiched between two missionaries so we tag teamed and Elder B. gave him a Book of Mormon. Companions are a really good thing to have. I know that now. 

The others on the plane who came in my group are really awesome and Guatemala is really green and jungley and I can´t understand anything. Oh well. I will learn.

I love you so much! I am super happy and don´t worry about me at all.

I love you!

Hermana Ashton

1 comment:

  1. This is the quicky email Joy was able to send from the MTC to let us know that she had arrived safely! I was so glad to get this email.

    ReplyDelete