Monday, October 10, 2016

Joy Ashton                                               Last Days with Sister Jara!  



https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/images/cleardot.gif
This week was crazy. Hermana Jara and I had to get up at 2:00 am on Wednesday to say goodbye because I had to go to San Salvador to get my hija. It was very sad in those moments. I hated it. But,  HOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Hermana Jara is now one of the sister training leaders!!!!!  I knew that she would be. She is awesome. We saw her today so she is close. Just in La Union. 

On Tuesday we said goodbye to everyone for Hna Jara and took a bunch of fotos. 

After the goodbyes, the assistentes took me to the terminal to get on the bus with the others going to San Salvador. It was a long bus ride but we arrived at 6:00 am and had to wait for the meeting which would start at 8:00.

I met my new companera and she is super linda!  Hermana Argumedo!  She is from here in El Salvador de Santa Ana!  She is waiting for her visa para ir a Puerta Rico. 
She is awesome. This is going to be so fun with her. She is great in the lessons. We are happy. She loves to sing and is always singing. Now I know what it is like to live with myself. Jajaja. (I think this is Spanish for Ha,ha,ha).   This cambio has started out really well. 

She and I will also have a third Hermana in our companionship probably this week because there is another sister coming for Hermana Hatch to train as the new enfermera so her companion will join us. Hermana Urbina! She is super linda too. 

We are really excited and ready to work con todo this week and this cambio. We are so happy and excited. 

What would be really awesome is if you guys, if you find time, if you can arrange to have a family home evening with some investigators and the missionaries. If missionaries bring people to church. talk to them and make them feel loved. Find where they live and become their friends. It is so easy. You just have to talk! A new face in the ward is a new friend. Do not judge the books by their covers. 

I have changed as a person in this aspect too. There are a lot of people in this world who just need that one friend to help them find the happiness that is the gospel of Jesus Christ. I love it. 

I love you all to pieces. I pray for you. I hope that I can share experiences with you that will strengthen your faith. But faith is action. What you need to do to gain more faith is to act. Be a friend. 

I love you. 
Hna Ashton                               Last Days with Sister Jara     A Photo Tribute!










No comments:

Post a Comment