Monday, November 14, 2016



Joy Ashton



Things I have forgotten to tell you:
- I am washing my clothes by hand. Everything. It has become a little better but in the beginning I did not know what I was doing. But now it is a lot easier and it cleans better than with a washing machine. So that is good. Washing is washing.
- I cut my hair. The ends were dead so now I have a short little ponytail but it is a lot better because it is not half as hot. I am sure it will grow back someday. Maybe not while I’m here but someday.
- Yesterday in Sacrament Meeting we sang only Christmas hymns so it is really starting. It is funny how in the USA  people get mad when we start seeing Christmas stuff before Thanksgiving, but here we saw Christmas stuff before Halloween. The sister de mi companñera (of my companion) has already put up her Christmas tree.
- This week was my half birthday. Feliz cumple (happy birthday) to me.
- HERMANA ARGUMEDO Y YO DO NOT HAVE CAMBIOS!!!! (Hermana Argumedo and I are not being transferred!). 
- I don´t know what else is new. I am pretty sure that I am used to living here though because I forget sometimes that the people are speaking Spanish and I forget how unacceptable it is to litter because everyone here does it. It is quite horrible how much they do not respect that this is the world of everyone. I am getting over that they burn their garbage. 
- We had a conference with President Vasquez this week and it was really nice.  We could feel the spirit
- We had the Hermanas here for this p-day. It was good to see them again!
I don´t have much else to say but I love you and I  hope that you are all happy and living the gospel and reading your scriptures!

Love,
Hermana Ashton


No pictures this time 

No comments:

Post a Comment