Tuesday, November 22, 2016

This week we had the birthdays of our ward mission leader and also de Elder Lugo, our district leader. So we had a nice helping of cake for both. I really am a lot more in love with 3 milk cake than before the mission. That is a type of cake I enjoyed. 

This week has been a miracle because we didn´t sweat as much as usual.  We have had breezes and clouds and there have been times when we are in a house at night and it is the perfect temperature. 

We had an activity here in the ward with our investigatores and we were told to prepare to teach a class because the people didn’t plan what they were supposed to prepare, so we, in the moment, made a family home evening based on gratitude. It went well in the end. I really like the story of the 10 lepers and the way we can show our gratitude con Heavenly Father is by sharing the gospel and keeping his commandments. 

We found a bakery that is in our area but really far away from anything, but now we have investigators in that part, so the bakery is dangerous.  They have these cones of whipped cream with powdered sugar and they are soooooo goood! 

I made French toast this week and it was pretty good. 

I need to learn how to make beans.  They make them so well here. 

I just realized that I’m hungry so that is why I am talking about food. 

I hope that everyone is soo happy this week and really grateful for their blessings. Show your gratitude by sharing the gospel. Ok? 

You will receive even more blessings.

I love you alllllll sooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Be good!


Love, Hermana Ashton


No comments:

Post a Comment