Tuesday, January 3, 2017

So on Monday they told us who had cambios and everyone in my district had them but me. I was left in the ward because they were taking out the elders. The Zone Leaders told me to pray about the house, if I needed to stay in the house where I was or if I needed to move to the Ciudad Pacifica where the elders were. I prayed and I felt like I needed to stay. So, that meant that I didn’t have to change anything in the house. Then, Tuesday night at 9:30 they called me and said that I had to move anyway to the area of the elders. So I packed everything up that night, we cleaned, we took down all our decorations, because that meant that we had to close the house. 

We moved all our stuff and my bags weigh a ton! We went to the terminal and we said goodbye to everyone who had changes, and I received my new CompaƱera! Hermana Capellan from la Republica Dominicana. We luckily had Hermana Yanini Moto (the wife of the first counselor to the bishopric) with us to show us around our new area. It is really big. 

But we like it here. The elders never, not even once, cleaned their house though. We walked in and it stunk so bad. I don’t know how many years the elders have been there, but I can assure you that we used all the bleach that we could find. 

But the house is nice. Small, but nice, and guess what!!!! the shower has pressure and  warm water!!!!!! It is sooooo wonderful. I mean it is not what we would consider "warm" alla but it is comfortable. And today I was shocked when I saw a little fog on the mirror! That is so crazy!

We have a lot of work here but it is great. There are a lot of partial families that are less active that we are going to work with.  We are going to activate them and baptize the rest. 

(Mom my address is):
.(or should the second one be El Salvador?)

There are really great people here and I am happy to be able to go to all sides of the ward because I think it will help the unity of all the people. 

Hna Capellan is great and we are learning a lot from each other.

I am also learning to live on the top bunk. What happens when I get hot at night is hang half my body off my bed.  The first night I was sleeping and got hot, I forgot that I live a lot higher than I used to, so without thinking(because I was asleep), I hung half of me over the edge and I woke up just in time to catch myself and cling to the bed.  Since then I have been a lot more careful.

I love you!  And happy new year!
What also happened. We went to bed at 10:30 like normal on New Year’s and at 12 I almost jumped out of bed because of all the fireworks! Haha.


Be good! Love ya! 



No comments:

Post a Comment