Monday, February 6, 2017

I have changes. Goodbye Barrio Pacifica. I am actually pretty sad about that. I can’t believe this. This is crazy. I will finally get my "second" area. That is weird. But that is life. The mish. I don’t think I will go too far though. I’ll probably stay here in San Miguel because there are going to be a lot of changes between the sisters.

This week Marisol had her baptismal interview and she is set for everything. I won’t be here but I am so proud of her! She has come so far and she will go so far. Next February they will get sealed in the temple. That will be so amazing when the whole family gets sealed. 

Miriam is also ready to get baptized. She just needs to lose her fear and follow that spirit telling her that she needs to get baptized. She and her abuela, Marina, are so so so amazing. They have sooooo much faith. I hope someday to have the faith they have. 

The sisters from Santa Rosa are living with us until the changes. We have had so much fun! It is Hna Williams from Columbus, Ohio and her companion Hna Valenzuela. We became such good friends in these two days. They are so much fun. 

Sandra will get married this coming week and get baptized the same day. 

The familia Hernandez is so so motivated. They came to church. They have their wedding the 16 of feb. They are adorable. 

We found some pretty awesome people this week. La familia Bonilla. La familia Campos. They are all so awesome. I hope that everything will go amazing with them. 

Miriam turns 15 next week so we are going to look for a present for her. I am going to miss her and her family super bad. It will be really weird to be in a different area. 

I love you all soooooo much!


Hna Ashton

No comments:

Post a Comment