Monday, March 27, 2017

This week went by soooooo fast! What is happening! 
We had intercambios con Hna Urbina de Nicaragua y Hna Garcia de Costa Rica. We also hiked up a mountain with our zone and had a sad good-bye for Hna Evans. She really is a Christ-like person. I hope that she has all the blessings she deserves in her house. She goes home on Thursday. I still don´t know who will be my companion but I am praying that it is someone really great! All the girls here are great. Pray for my companion.

We were teaching an investigator this week se llama Marvin and he is really prepared for the gospel. We put a baptismal date with him and he said that he thinks that this is his time. 

This is super short. We had p-day de Hnas hoy (today), and now we have to go because our area is the farthest. 

Pray for me and I will pray for you! ;)

Fotos otro dia!

Con amor,  Joy


No comments:

Post a Comment