Sunday, August 13, 2017

I can’t believe that it’s Monday again.

On Thursday we went to the activity that they always do for the vacations in August. It is mission wide so there are investigatores, recent converts, members and less actives all there to learn about the temple and about the church. The most special part was seeing Tony and Gladis there. They are two of our converts from Jucuapa. They were really happy to see us and we were soo happy to see them! They have really changed from who they were when we met them and who they are now. That is the miracle of repentance. we can change. 

I love you all sooooo much and I hope that you are all reading the Book of Mormon. That is the one piece of advice that I will never stop giving.  Do not stop reading it. And when you get to the end, start over. Always pray to be able to know if it is true. I know that it is because I’ve read it and I’ve prayed. So you can too.

I love you!!!

Hna Ashton

No comments:

Post a Comment