Monday, October 16, 2017

We had an awesome family home evening this week where all the members of the ward were there talking with our investigators and they made them feel so good and loved! 

We also had an awesome Family Home Evening last night with Roxana and the familia Valencia. They are so awesome! I love them so much!

After that we ate cusuco ( armadillo). It is so goood! Hna Deisy knows how to cook really well. It was sooooo good. 

I still don’t know if I have changes (meaning she doesn’t know if she will be transferred). 

I love it here in Chapa. It is a really great ward. I love the people. They are so loving. I hope I don’t have changes.

We went to Consejo de Lideres otra vez (leadership council) and presidente and Hna Duran are such good people. I love them too. They treat us like their children. They respect us but also love us and know how to encourage us to do everything in our power to help our investigators and to be the best missionaries we can be.

I love my companion Hna Hernandez!  We work so well together!  I don’t want to leave her.  We are good friends too.

We took David to visit more and he will be a very good missionary! 

I love my mission so much!  I don’t want it to end. It is such a wonderful experience!  I love it here. I want to give even more than my all this last change! 

I love this gospel!  I love the lord!  I love Jesus Christ. I love my Heavenly Father! I love love love it all!  I know this is  a huge blessing in my life and that I have the responsibility to share all of this with the rest of the people here. I hope that we can all realize what we have and that it really doesn’t have a price tag. We have everything to share. Let’s share it!

I love you allllllllllllll
Hna Ashton


No comments:

Post a Comment