Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Monday,  August 15, 2016

We were walking about doing our usual missionera stuff when we started to feel raindrops falling. We looked up and not a cloud was there.  We kept going and felt more droplets, but still the day was clear and sunny.  It really is like swimming in the air here.  100% humidity is real and it makes rain appear from nowhere.

In other news... PEDRITO IS GETTING BAPTIZED ON SATURDAY!!!!!! He is a super awesome Joven who is so ready for this gospel!  I’m praying for him to stay super strong!  I am so excited for him and my heart grows more and more everyday.  I love sharing the gospel  because it is what makes me happy and I know that it can make others joyful too!

I am up to 5 scorpions.  Hmna Jara was in the bathroom when I heard her call Hermana Ashton!  I got up slowly because I thought that it was a spider because she always has me kill the spiders.  Nope.  Alacran! It was big and in the doorway of the bathroom.  I had to kill it the usual way with a box of the gospel but now, I have to accompany her if she goes to the bathroom, the kitchen, or the "backyard."  Truth.

Today we are going up a mountain so that is exciting.  Next week I will tell you all about it.
Oh, I live under a volcano which is cool to look at everyday.  The Chaperistique.  Bien bonito.
Yesterday we had Fast Sunday which was so nice.   I love Fast Sundays.  We bore our testimonies and mine was more simple than some of the childrens’s but it was good.  We also are….(she didn’t finish this :(  .

We had zone conference this week and of course like in every group pic, the Hermanas are in the middle, sitting, ten feet closer to the camera than the elders.  Super flattering…. but its good!

Mama, my house doesn’t have a number.  So it is not possible to find really.  Sorry about that. Everything gets sent to the mission home.  Also we will find out if we have transfers this week so pray that Hermana Jara and I don’t get separated!!!! I will cry!  But all is well.  We are happy.
I don’t know what else to add.

Oh!!!!

I hate roosters.  They go off all through the madrugada and they are awful!   Bless them!

No comments:

Post a Comment