Thursday, April 20, 2017

We got to go to the temple this week and it was awesome. I wasn’t sure if I should go in or not because I threw up in the bus on the way there, but I thought, naw I’m going in because I haven’t been to the temple in centuries.  So I put my trust in the lord that he would help me feel good and guess what.  I didn’t feel sick. I felt great all the rest of the time we were at the temple and I ran into people that I taught in Pacifica who are now married and baptized and waiting a year to get sealed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I really was soooooooooooooooooooo happy!  They came and found me and were so happy to see me. They wanted to invite me to the wedding and the baptism but I could not go. But it was soooooo awesome to see them so happy!  The whole family!  Hno Douglas said how happy he and his family are and they were so happy to let us in to teach them. They said that their lives have changed completely and that before, they had been visited by other missionaries but never let them in, but with us,  we were able to help.  I was so happy!  I wish I could see them get sealed!  I love the temple!



Also we had stake conference in Usulutan and it was all about temples and eternal families and we had Roxana and Tony and Gladys there listening. Roxana is so sweet!  She is so ready for the gospel. We taught her about the Book of Mormon and shared our testimonies about it this week and we asked her if she would read it and she said yes.  We asked why she would read it and then she touched her heart and said that she felt like she needed to and she wanted to read it. I was sooooooooo happy and then when she said the closing prayer, she started to cry and thanked Heavenly  Father for the peace she was able to feel.  I was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happpppppy! Ahhhhh this week was so awesome! I love this all!


We had to take a bus to Usulutan for the conference and Tony and Gladys needed to come if they are going to be baptized this month so we were waiting and waiting and calling and calling and we almost left but they arrived and got on the bus!  I was so relieved!  But the bus was so crowded that we gave them our seats and I sat on the cooler but some liquid spilled and stained my dress but only my bottom haha so I was walking around the stake center with my backpack super thug and low and a little penosa but also I didn’t care because I am happy.

So that is a little chunk of my week. It was pretty cool. I love you all!
Con mucho amor con handshakes and  high fives!

Hna Ashton!!!!!!!!!!! 



Displaying IMG_2448.JPG


No comments:

Post a Comment