Tuesday, April 25, 2017





Yesterday we got up early to go and get all our investigatores ready for church and although everyone says that Jucuapa is super fresh and cool, I was literally soaked in sweat when we got to church. And then they told me to conduct the hymns. So I had to go to the front where everyone could see how wet I was. When we sing hymns the conductor has to give the tune so I started singing the tune of I Stand All Amazed, but singing the words of another hymn. It turned out to be a mess and I tried to correct it when I realized what I had done, but everyone kept singing and I felt so bad. So I started sweating more hahahahahahah. It was the most embarrassing thing ever! Hahah, but ya paso! 

This week was great though. I was reading in Alma 54 and it is Moroni writing to Ammoron and saying that if they don´t chill, the Nephites are going to destroy the Lamanites and in the end is super confident and says "Ya, I’m Moroni. You should be scared because I run this business." Haha, that is how I took it. I thought it was really funny and I shared it with my companion and the whole day we kept saying, "Soy Moroni," when we felt cool! Haha.

Love you all,

JoyJoy Hna Ashton

No comments:

Post a Comment