Monday, May 1, 2017

I am leaving Jucuapa. I am going to miss it with all my heart. We are both leaving and they are going to put elders in our spot. I am actually really sad. Everytime we are about to have a bath of baptisms I’m taken out. In Pacifica we were to have 6 baptisms and I didn’t see them and now when we are about to have 4, I won’t see them. I am going to miss Hna Salguero and Jucuapa con todo mi corazon. This change has been soo fun and perfect. Pray that i go to a great area with another awesome companion. Pray hard. I am scared. Pray. Pray. Pray. I am super sad. Again, I hate cambios. This change was too perfect. 

Today we went up a mountain and the elders were all excited with their machetes ready and thankfully we were able to get a car to take us up part of the way because if not, we wouldn’t have made it even part of the way there. But it was really pretty and super green and fresh. We were in a place cool enough for pine trees. They were so beautiful and then we played scum as a district up there which was fun. I was super tired when we finally got back to earth. It was actually really gorgeous up there. I will have to ask for the fotos that everyone took. I unfortunately forgot my camera in the case charging. Poo, but that is why there are other people...

I know that the Book of Mormon is true. I know that the restoration of the gospel is what has given us the Priesthood restored on earth to be able to receive the saving ordinances. I know that Joseph Smith was called as a prophet of God and that Thomas S. Monson is a prophet who holds all the keys to the Priesthood. I know this with all my heart. I know that Christ lives and that his atonement has made it possible for me and for everyone to repent, and be able to be clean of all our sins. 

En el nombre de Jesu Cristo amen.

Hermana Ashton

No comments:

Post a Comment