Monday, May 22, 2017

This week we had intercambios with the Hermanas de la Pacifica. Hna Capellan and Hna Cabrera!  They are great and we enjoyed every moment.  Capellan, my one other companion who is still in the mission, and I went to the part of our area where there is a lot of brush and fields and stuff.  It was fun to teach with her again and we were able to set the goal to get baptized with Hna Angelina.  But in that part of our area there are hardly ever buses, so when they come they are super full and we have to squeeze in  and hold on tight because the doors don’t close and they drive sooooooo fast with so many people standing up.  So when a bus finally passed, Capellan and I were pushed in, right in front of the door of the bus and holding on to a slippery bar for our dear lives.  Hna Capellan had her eyes wide open and was probs crossing her heart and praying while we were taken back to civilization.  We finally made it back and in one piece. 

Other stuff that happened this week was that in front of the whole ward I fell on my face. 

I also LOVE YOU ALL!!!!
Be good!

Love,  Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment