Monday, June 5, 2017

This week started the rainy season! We were at the church for a baptism and we were going to leave at the end but that is when it started to downpour. We were under the porch but with the wind we were still getting wet and I actually felt cold. That was quite nice. So, when we couldn’t leave in those moments we gathered all the youth together to give a lesson to one of their friends whose name is David. He is living with Hna Julie who is like our mom here in Chaparastique and her family is really nice. 

Today we went to the salon with all the Hermanas and some of them cut their hair and some dyed it and my comp put on fake nails. Whoooo and I was there to watch becuase I have seen what they do at that salon and I am not a top fan... but it is all good. I started to use Tresemme shampoo and I think that is helping my hair because the poor thing is mistreated. 

We are preparing to receive the Apostle Renlund so we’ve been reading some talks. I really liked a talk by Elder Anderson about faith and one from October by Nelson about joy! that was one of my faves.  Haja!

I am glad to know that everyone is happy and working hard! I hope that everyone is reading their scriptures and enjoying their time on vacation. Remember to always be constant in your prayers! I love you allllllllllllll ❤😉

Ugh! Now the APs are being baiuncos and making us say good bye! loveeeeeeee youuuuuuuu!


No comments:

Post a Comment