Monday, May 8, 2017

I’m in San Miguel again!!!!!!!!!!!! They closed Jucuapa for Hermanas because there was only one pair of elders in the district so they threw us out. But, guessssss what!!!!!!!!!! I’m still with Hna Salguero!!!!!!! On Wednesday we were so sad as we cleaned the house and packed our things  that we couldn’t even talk to each other. We got to the terminal and we wanted to know where we would go so we went directly to Elder Murillo and asked "Where are we going?!" and he said, "really, you don’t already know? You two are opening Charparastique together" and we screamed and I did not believe him at all. So we asked to see his agenda which had all the changes and we confirmed that this was true!!!!!! 

So we went to the house and we started to clean because the house is ginormous and filled with dirt. Although the sisters who lived there were clean, it is really open and all the dirt gets blown in. We also have a ton of rooms in the house and as we were taking the tour, we entered the very back room and we ran out because there is a bat who lives with us. We have named him Frederico. He doesn’t bother us very much, he just hangs out in his room and poops. 

We had to call all the Hnas again and because they closed La Union as Hna Lideres, now we are the Hnas of Oriente and there are Hnas of Centro too. But thank heavens that San Vicente is closer to Centro than it is to us, because we would have to take care of 6 pairs of sisters. It is better with fewer.  But our mission almost doesn’t have sisters. We are now only 21 Hnas and 120 elders in this mission. It is like we don’t exist. 

But heyyyyyyy! Yesterday guess what I ate! Garrobo!!!!!! Finally. I know that I had the opportunity in the beginning of my mission and I didn’t take it and I regretted it all the time, but now I am proud to say that I have eaten a lizard. It is like an iguana. But Hna Deisy made it super delicious with a sauce of tomato that was super rico (rich). I won’t lie, it was actually quite delicious. It tastes like chicken. La verdad (the truth). 

But I live here again. Yeah!  My mission should be called the El Salvador San Miguel East Mission!!!. I probably won’t ever leave Oriente but I am happy here. Everyone says that Centro is hard and that the people are rude. But here the people are more humble. This ward is really good and the people want to participate which is awesome. I am glad for that. 

I don’t know what else I can say. We have been so tired lately but now we can sleep. 
Today for p-day we are here in the stake center writing with air conditioning which is really nice. There are a lot of people here that will be able to progress. Pray for us that we will be able to find them haha!

Mothers Day:
I believe that I will not be able to talk that late at night, but mom you can get on to skype with the I pad and I will be able to talk to you and dad and those who are in Salt Lake with you guys. I will use Jens’ skype info to talk to you guys and you all can use April’s or someone’s. If that is ok with you guys. It is just that 5 or 6 at night is not reasonable. If I can, I will get them to agree with that but really, you all just have to be alert on Sunday to know when I will be on. Lo siento
(I am sorry) but it will also be short and sweet…. only 45 minutes or so. 

Sorry for not having pictures. I forgot to bring the adaptor. I also haven’t taken pictures. Sorry.

I love you all!!!!!! Be good! Read your scriptures. Say your prayers. Go to church and choose the right!

JoyJoy

No comments:

Post a Comment