Sunday, September 24, 2017

So last week, when I said that we passed for the people who were already ready and never arrived at church... they went to church but just to a different ward... Haha.  It was sort of a relief that at least they went, but it also means that we weren’t there to welcome them and help them know what to do. So they felt uncomfortable.  In the other ward they didn’t know where to go or what to do.  So yesterday, at church, they didn’t come. Aaaaahhhhhhh that was sad. So we all learned that the members can always be welcoming no matter what.  If they see a new face at church,  don’t worry, just make people feel loved. 

I sent a few pictures of what I wrote in my journal that you can all read because it takes a long time to write, but I really did like that experience yesterday. We can all be member missionaries!

We’ve been working really well together, my companion and I!  We are really enjoying working together. We are like Moses and Aaron hahaha. That is what people have said to us. It is pretty funny. But it is ok. My Spanish is still improving everyday... but we love the work!

I love you all!
Hermana Ashton


No comments:

Post a Comment